Front-End Web Developer
LEAP (Global Marketing Division) are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Front-End Web Developer to join our high performing team.
The role of the Global Marketing team at LEAP is to; protect our brands, monitor quality across Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States, launch new products and features as well as new companies whilst maintaining excellence in everything we do.
We love to discuss new and better ways of doing things, we are highly collaborative, and LEAP provides a nurturing and fun environment for our staff to grow and excel in their careers.
The main tasks of this role include assistance with:
- Maintaining our current websites (15 and counting!)
- Discovering new and improved ways of doing things
- Building new websites from scratch
- Reporting and analysis
Under the mentorship of the whole team and especially the Senior Web Developer, you will gain experience developing solutions for many different brands and countries.
If you have a couple of years under your belt, and you want to expand your skills and experience in a fast paced and highly collaborative team, this is the role for you!
- 1+ years’ experience working in a front-end web development role
- Solid HTML5/CSS/JS coding skills
- Knowledge of development frameworks including Bootstrap
- Experience working with Git
- Foundation SEO knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Positive attitude focused on learning and growing your career
- Enjoys working in a team
- A people person who easily gets along and can talk professionally to many different stakeholders
- Proven record in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Agency and Agile experience a plus
- Trello experience a plus
If you are involved in the community and contribute on GitHub / Stack Overflow / Pens then we would be keen to hear from you.
Superb working environment with the best equipment and facilities, located next to Barangaroo precinct, free gym membership, generous holiday allowance, access to the company boat, competitive salary package and the opportunity to travel and advance your career.